HUNTINGTON: NCompass Networks® today announced it is broadening its existing Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
for on-premises, colocation and multi-cloud environments.
By leveraging Veeam’s industry-leading disaster recovery (DR) software, NCompass Networks will provide managed services for all aspects of disaster recovery planning, testing and management with custom recovery service level agreements (SLA). NCompass Networks DRaaS with Veeam is another example of how NCompass Networks is fulfilling its strategy to deliver modern IT as a service for its customers by offering unbiased expertise and agile delivery of IT the way customers want. This new offering will provide customers with a lower cost alternative to traditional DR solutions that helps them minimize downtime and service interruptions. With NCompass Networks managing the disaster recovery process, customers can focus on their core business.
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ provides an award-winning platform for backup, recovery and replication of ALL workloads — virtual, physical and cloud — from a single management console. Veeam’s leadership position has been extended from being the best for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V to #1 Hyper-Availability.
The new NCompass Networks DRaaS with Veeam provides a fully-managed disaster recovery solution for organizations that want to replace or extend traditional DR environments and those that want to move away from managing DR themselves. NCompass Networks’s DRaaS solution is designed to simplify and automate the recovery process, while providing a flexible, cost-effective alternative to in-house or secondary site disaster recovery solutions without additional capital investments.
NCompass Networks DRaaS with Veeam includes key features such as:
• Support for on-premises, multi-cloud and colocation workloads: Leverages the Veeam Backup & Replication application to easily replicate production Servers and workstations to the nCompass DRaaS appliance allowing for quicker disaster recovery and complete the design and execution of disaster recovery plans.
• Service level agreements (SLA): Provides guarantees for recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO) based on established procedures.
• Customized Backup and Recovery plans: Backups are customized to the client’s needs allowing for multi-point restores. Customized recovery to ensure data is safe and can be recovered quickly and painlessly.
• Advanced customization and scalability: Provides flexibility to choose RTO, RPO and testing procedures that meet customers’ unique business needs.
• Enhanced security and compliance: NCompass Networks works with Compliancy Group to keep out data center and employees HIPPA compliant.
About NCompass Networks
Our consultative approach to partnering allows us to get to know your company. Together we plan and develop a strategy that best fits your needs. A dedicated account manager can manage your technology projects from start to finish, allowing you to focus on what you do best. Our professional, trained and certified staff enables us to bring this unique offering to your business.
For more information about our Disaster Recovery Services, contact